Back in Black Bean bowl from Fried Egg I’m In Love
Home to great egg sandwiches, the delicious bowl above, and a fantastic name, Fried Egg I’m In Love is opening their own brick & mortar location. Located in the space that used to be home to Blue Star Donuts on Hawthorne, you’ll soon be able to enjoy their delicious food in a comfy enclosed space. Grand opening date is Thursday, January 24.
Even more exciting is that they are throwing a grand opening party on the 24th. According to their Facebook event post, the party will be from 8am-4pm, and there will be celebratory offerings:
- $1 Yolko Ono sandwich for the first 100 people
- Raffle giveaways every hour for Fried Egg I’m In Love merch and gift certificates
- A social media giveaway running all weekend using #FEIILTheLove hashtag
Overall, it sounds like a good time. You may very well see me there on the earlier side.
Latest posts by Meg Cotner (see all)
- Black Rock Coffee Bar Is Coming to the Hollywood District - April 12, 2019
- Portland Pizza Week 2019 Is Almost Here - April 12, 2019
- Scenes From the SE Belmont H Mart Grand Opening - April 11, 2019